BALIKPAPAN, Inibalikpapan.com – Eight Extraordinary Ambassadors (Ambassadors) from Friendly Countries (LBBP) will serve in Indonesia. President Joko Widodo received the credentials of the eight ambassadors.
In a press release from the Presidential Secretariat, the presentation of credentials took place at the Hall of Credentials, Merdeka Palace, Jakarta on Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
The credentials presentation procession began with the reading of the national anthems of each friendly country after the arrival of the ambassadors at the Merdeka Palace.
The presentation of the credentials marked the start of the Ambassador’s official mission to Indonesia. All these ambassadors will subsequently be domiciled in Indonesia (Jakarta).
After presenting the credentials to President Joko Widodo, the ambassadors and their respective companions said goodbye. Indonesia’s national anthem Raya has also been played on occasion.
Also present at the occasion were Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung, Head of the Presidential Secretariat Heru Budi Hartono, Presidential Military Secretary Laksma TNI Hersan and the Ministry’s Director General of Protocol and Consular Affairs of Foreign Affairs/Chief of State Protocol, Andy Rachmianto.
The eight ambassadors from friendly countries received by the President are:
1. Nadia Burger, Canadian LBBP Ambassador to the Republic of Indonesia;
2. Prapan Disyatat, LBBP Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of Indonesia;
3. Thomas LoidI, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to the Republic of Indonesia;
4. Kwok Fook Seng, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore to the Republic of Indonesia;
5. Frank LL Felix, LBBP Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium to the Republic of Indonesia;
6. Machoca Moshe Tembele, LBBP Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania to the Republic of Indonesia;
7. Jukka-Pekka Kaihilahti, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to the Republic of Indonesia; and
8. Serob Bejanyan, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Armenia to the Republic of Indonesia.
“Travel nerd. Social media evangelist. Zombie junkie. Total creator. Avid webaholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Future teen idol.”