President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) until Coordinating Minister of Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan is prosecuted PT Tambang Mas Sangihe (TMS) up to an additional Rs 1 trillion.
As quoted by SIPP PN South Jakarta, Thursday (25/8/2022), the lawsuit with case number 772/Pdt.G/2022/PN JKT.SEL was filed on August 23, 2022. Besides Jokowi and Luhut, the lawsuit is also addressed to Listyo National Police Chief Sigit Prabowo, Minister of Law and Human Rights Yasonna H. Laoly, Komnas HAM, Regent of Sangihe Islands, Mardi Posumah, Grace Kapal, Sonny Posungulah and Andri Mailoor.
Meanwhile, the other defendants were Coordinating Minister of Maritime Affairs Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, Minister of Investment Bahlil Lahadalia and the Indonesian mediator.
In the motion filed, the plaintiff asked the court to declare that the defendants had committed an unlawful act. The plaintiff also asked the court to punish the defendants I s / dv jointly and severally to compensate for the losses.
The plaintiff also asked the judge to order defendants I to V to compensate for material losses amounting to 37 million US dollars. Meanwhile, he also requested the judge to order Accused VI, Accused VII and Accused IX to compensate for material losses of Rs 31.9 billion.
The plaintiff also requested that the judge punish the defendants jointly and severally to compensate the plaintiff for immaterial losses of 1 trillion rupees.
“Declaring that the confiscation is valid and valid (conservatoir beslag) placed in this case. Declaring that this decision can be implemented first even if there are legal remedies for rebuttal, appeal or cassation (uitvoerbaar bij voorraad),” the petition read.
For information, PT TMS is a joint venture made up of four parties. They have a work permit for 4,200 hectares in Sangihe Islands regency with license number 163.K/MB.04/DJB/2021.
From this data, it is indicated that PT TMS is currently entering the exploitation phase of production with raw materials in the form of gold. The permit was obtained by PT TMS from January 29, 2021 to January 28, 2054.
PT TMS is 70% owned by Sangihe Gold Corporation, a Canadian mining company with offices in Jakarta. The remaining 30% is owned by local companies. Cast Details, PT Sungai Belayan Sejati 10%, PT Sangihe Prima Mineral 11% and PT Sangihe Pratama Mineral 9%.
Presence of PT SMT in the islands Sangihe, North Sulawesi was often shunned by locals. This rejection was also conveyed by Deputy Regent of Sangihe North Sulawesi Helmud Hontong to the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources before his death.
“Travel nerd. Social media evangelist. Zombie junkie. Total creator. Avid webaholic. Friend of animals everywhere. Future teen idol.”